Friday, July 20, 2007
My New Favorite Recipe
Last night, I was a good mama in that I actually cooked for my brood. A lovely human being who blogs as Ann Glamore shared a really easy and delicious recipe that I planned to serve to my precious husband -- a small thanks for being the best husband ever. What I did NOT expect was that my little boys would shove the corn cakes down just as fast as I could make them. So I thought I'd provide a link for all you busy mamas (and daddies, too) who think your whole family might just up and die if they have to eat take-out pizza one more time. My one addition would be to use the Mojo Rotisserie Chicken from Publix. Consider that little tidbit my Martha Stewart moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for sharing that recipe link - looks like a new recipe I should try out. Thanks for joining in this week's Friday Faves Meme.
Post a Comment