Lynsey was kind enough to share some of the photos from our session so I could post them here. Don't forget to visit her site and book your own session before she becomes so famous she's too busy for you. I guess I should point out that I'm only sharing this info because we had such a terrific experience. This is not a paid advertisement, yadda, yadda, yadda.
These are some of our favorites from the day's shoot. Just click to view them larger (a must to fully appreciate how beautiful my children are). Can I just stress how nearly impossible it is to get a family of six in a photo without at least one person looking clinically insane? Lynsey made it look and feel easy. Thanks again!!!

1 comment:
I haven't been to the blog in a while and am having the best time catching up! I love the pictures, and yes, your children are beautiful... but you look absolutely fabulous as well! Thanks for making my Saturday night so fun, I love reading this stuff!
Miss you tons, Chrissie
Post a Comment