So...today I was so tired that I really might have cried a few times if I could have found the time. Instead, I was just snarky and incredibly difficult to be around. It all got better, though, after we decided to let all four boys bathe at the same time. It's hard to be grouchy during a splash fight. I snapped this picture of Jack and Sam having a major giggle fest as they try to out-splash each other while Will and Tom gaze adoringly at their own reflections (who wouldn't?). It even made later events (including, but not limited to finger painting mom's bedsheets with poop) a little easier to handle.
Monday, July 23, 2007
How Bad Can It Be?
So...today I was so tired that I really might have cried a few times if I could have found the time. Instead, I was just snarky and incredibly difficult to be around. It all got better, though, after we decided to let all four boys bathe at the same time. It's hard to be grouchy during a splash fight. I snapped this picture of Jack and Sam having a major giggle fest as they try to out-splash each other while Will and Tom gaze adoringly at their own reflections (who wouldn't?). It even made later events (including, but not limited to finger painting mom's bedsheets with poop) a little easier to handle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
But wait.
I don't see your margarita anywhere.
oh how good is that photo?? Don't you just love baby butts????
And baby giggles?
I might be feeling a bit clucky.
Post a Comment