Today, he alternated bouts of hysterical crying and clinging to my neck with high energy romps throughout the house that left nothing but mayhem and devastation behind. After numerous time outs and threats of spanking, I began to wonder if exorcism might be the next course of action. I finally caved and let him play on the screened porch for most of the afternoon. It was suffocatingly hot, but at least the screams abated for a while. He's now in bed -- recharging for tomorrow when (thank heaven) he goes to Mother's Day Out for the morning. They tell me he's incredibly well behaved and easy to deal with there. I think they put mood stabilizers in the juice boxes, but what do I know.
Even though things are quiet and peaceful for the time being, all I can think about is what life will be like a year from now. Then I'll have not one but FOUR children experiencing the psychotic break that apparently arrives with the second birthday. Heaven help me. Oh well, check out these faces. I should have known the price would be high for boys this cute. I'll just blog less and medicate more as the need arises.




3 comments:
Oh my God, they are too cute!!!!
However, I think you are either lying, forgetting or incredibly lucky on the level of difficulty.
The sunglasses photos are too cute!
How's a girl to get body in her hair like baby Will has??
Post a Comment