See Jodi. See Jodi eat. See Jodi look more an more like the blueberry girl in Charlie and Chocolate Factory with every passing day. Who else out there eats their feelings? It wouldn't be so bad if I only ate when I was happy or sad, but pretty much any event from terrific to traumatic is best experienced with a little something to nibble on firmly in hand. At least that's my philosophy. I've just about given up on ever fitting into a size four and I'm currently shunning a lot of 8s that probably look a little better than the sixes I keep insisting fit me. I thought about a tummy tuck and lipo, but Jamie Lee Curtis said in some interview in some trashy gossip rag (like I read anything more high brow) that after she got lipo-ed, the weight just migrated to other places. That really has to suck for her. I sort of feel sorry for her, but then again...she got to be really hot for a lot of years before everything started falling apart. I was a lost cause in pre-school.
Anyway, instead of focusing on a planned campaign of diet and exercise, I found myself surfing the net for ethnic food. I came across this great new site with recipes that sound pretty darn good. Check out this one for Chicken Curry. It seems pretty easy, and even though I have the energy level of an underachieving slug, I might actually try this one some day. If you have any recipes for stuff that tastes good without requiring much effort on my part, please feel free to share. I think cooking is technically in my job description now that I'm a stay at home mom, but so far I've managed to dodge that bullet. However, in the interests of my waistline and the family budget, I really should try and do better. This is so typical of me -- New Year's resolutions in June. Better late than never, right?
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Give yourself a break, they are only six months old. Still working on it, and baby is two. Although, I'm told you will loose the pounds and your hair easy by their teen years. Can't wait! -melissa b
Post a Comment