Friday, June 29, 2007

I LOVE This Photographer!!!

O.k. -- I haven't used this site as an advertising forum before, but I have to tell everyone how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our photographer, Lynsey Smith. She has the patience of Job and actually came prepared to tackle my gigantic brood (i.e., was smart enough to bring an assistant). Here is her website, and if you look under Portraits and Children, you'll see a few shots from our session. Believe me, once we actually saw the prints, we immediately turned around and ordered more for extended family and friends. Because who wouldn't want a picture of my babies, right? PLUS, they are actually affordable enough that I don't have to choose between photos or groceries...always a plus.

Bottom line, she has such a great personality and is sooo dedicated to making your session a great experience that I loved her before I even saw the first shot. The fact that the pictures were terrific was a huge bonus, though. So go out and hire her immediately and be sure to buy a humongous amount of pictures because she really deserves the business.

No comments: