Saturday, February 16, 2008

I would have blogged...

...but I'm dieting for my brother-in-law's upcoming wedding. All this healthy eating and exercise has left me angry, confused and HUNGRY!! Now I know why all those skeletal runway models look so pissed off all the time. Whereas the pleasantly-plump among us tend to be fairly content, even jolly people. Just look at Santa Clause!

Anyhow, I'm trying to make myself take the next step and start doing crunches -- although I completely hate them because they make my back and neck tighten up into an endless series of painful knots. My sweet but clueless husband pointed out that this only happens because my abs are weak, and it will get better as I get stronger. I informed him that a hungry woman really does not need her flaws highlighted, and that he might want to sleep with one eye open unless he was willing to drive to Dairy Queen for an emergency Butterfinger Blizzard.

So far, it's a no-go on the ice cream. I don't think I can be held responsible for what may happen next. Further updates as events warrant -- unless, of course, it might be incriminating.

P.S. If you love me, send CHOCOLATE!

No comments: