Jack: Mommy, I need to go to da hospital in a am-u-lance.
Me (distracted): Oh, really? And why is that?
Jack: Cause my tongue is blue (extending said appendage for examination -- not blue by the way)
Later....
Me (after a dance fest in Jack's room): O.k. mommy can't dance anymore because she needs to go to the bathroom.
Jack: You don't need to go to your bathroom. You can use mine. (takes me by the hand and drags me there) See my bathroom smells (deep sniffly breath in) good now. See? It smells good. You use mine. (good to know the air freshener plug in is appreciated)
Me: O.k., but could I have some privacy?
Jack: Oh sure! I talk to da man. (climbs on stepstool and shouts down sink drain) Could Mommy get a pi-vassee? O.k. tank you. (pretends to scoop something out of sink and hand it to me) He said o.k. Here's your pi-vassee. I brush my teef now.
Jack proceeded to brush his teeth for the entirety of my bathroom break. Just the three of us...me, Jack and the guy in the drain. Pi-vassee is over-rated.
Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it! So funny. At least you know there's another man around the house, should you need one!
Post a Comment