And hello Friends and Family!! Thanks so much for all the e-mails, phone calls, goodies, etc. You guys have made us all feel VERY loved, and we truly appreciate every bit.
The boys are making terrific progress!! You'll find below pictures of Sam and Will. They are being placed in a crib together this very day. No more CPAPS, and both are eating well (Will began bottle feeds yesterday). Tom is still going through his Marlene Dietrich phase, and "Vants to be alone." The good news is, he is also off CPAP and may be able to try an OG feed tomorrow. We're going to play paparazzi tonight and try to snap a good picture of Tom when his guard is down.
All in all -- just unbelievable progress. We have been so incredibly blessed with such healthy, beautiful boys that we are almost beside ourselves. Again, we want to thank everyone for their unfailing support in this long journey. And I'm going to just have to leave it at that before I mist up too much to type.
I have given Jason the title of Superdad, as he has juggled about a million different responsibilities and still manages to be incredibly thoughtful of the babies' needs as well as Jack's feelings as we work on a chaotic schedule of home vs. NICU time. And as I contemplate whether it's actually possible to get stretch marks on grossly swollen ankles, he somehow makes me feel beautiful. Again with the misting -- must be hormones.
I'll be posting new pictures as we get them, and will update you on everyone's progress as well. Much love!!!
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You guys make such beautiful babies!!! Congratulations, and we are soooo happy for you! Love, Jen & Jim
Post a Comment