...have been greatly exaggerated. I love ripping off Mark Twain. He had a snarky comment for most situations. As there have been expressions of concern for my well-being, I thought I'd pop up a quick post to say, "I'm O.K.!!" just dreadfully busy with my real life right now. Sadly, that leaves little time for my virtual one. The two have been in high conflict lately with me mentally fleshing out the rough outline for my novel (that I plan to start writing roughly two decades from now) when I should be focusing on meal plans and boo-boo kissing. Then, when I finally do get to sit down at the computer, I can't think of anything except recapping the best baby giggles and big boy funny phrases of the day. But if these are the worst of my problems, I really have nothing to complain about and a lot to be thankful for.
I promise to try and do better in the days ahead. Thanks for taking time to check in.
J.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment