Tuesday, October 03, 2006


Three little Burrus Boys all in a row

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys are so cute. I know that you are so thankful. Hope all is going well.
Malinda

Anonymous said...

I saw these at Momma's house and I just think they are adorable. I want to take some when I come. I can sometimes coax a smile out of children - or terrified screams, as in Cloe's case.
Yes, I know about the anemia thing. I have just resurfaced from about a three month struggle with it. yesterday I went to sleep on the sofa in my office and suffered some serious depression afterward thinking that it was back.
Going quick to get iron presciption refilled. Just in case you had thought of it, don't try to eat liver. You will barf.
Can't wait to hold and hug them. I will call you when I have it rescheduled - looking at Thurs. or Sat. Love and kisses.
Lona