Some of you may have noticed that I pulled a post announcing our impending move away from Birmingham. This is for the simple reason that we could not bring ourselves to leave our family/friends/neighborhood/community -- basically everything that makes a place home. The new city was and is a great place to live, it just would never be THIS place with THESE people, and that's what mattered most in the end.
It was not an easy decision, and there are always trade-offs. But we are confident that our decision to stay is the right one for us and our boys. Thanks to all of you for being so great!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you're happy with your decision. On average, we have moved every year for the past 4 years; it's not easy!
I love your blog. I don't know how you do it, but you seem to do it all very well :)
Post a Comment