Attention everyone who has been wondering why there was no new info on this site. In case you do not live in Birmingham, it is HOT!!! Too hot to play, too hot to swim, too hot to think. We have at least another four days of 3-digit weather, so please try and make do without me at least until next week. My brain ceases all but the most vital functions (i.e. breathe, swallow, eat chocolate) once the mercury passes 100 degrees. Also, I am stuck inside entertaining four kids who are used to at least some outdoor time each day. This does not leave a lot of room for creative thought.
In the interim, feel free to entertain ME with your comments, e-mails, et cetera. Just because I'm melting into a pile of sticky goo, doesn't mean you have to be in the doldrums, right? Although I do appreciate the show of solidarity. See you next week!
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Alright, at least you didn't say you'd see us next tuesday:)....but really, we'll see you and your brood at the pool this weekend. I can't wait to see all the cutie patooties there!
hey thanks for the advice!! what makes the dior show blackout so bad?
sounds like lots of fun in your neck of the woods right now! ;-)
While you're boiling to death, it's a dark, cold Friday night in Canberra and the wind is HOWLING in a quite a frightening way.
bit of a contrast, huh?
ps more baby photos!
Post a Comment