O.k., so I TRULY do not mean to be an advertising forum, but when I find something great, I just have to share. I just received the invitations for the boys' first birthday (less than a month away... Can you believe it?). Anyhow, if you have twins, triplets or more, I highly recommend Invitation Monkey for all your stationery needs. Carrye Campbell is based out of the Mobile, AL area and does all her own artwork. So you can personalize it any old way you like -- including making a birthday invitation with THREE monkeys instead of one. LOVE it!!! She does all kinds of stationery type items, and has great stuff even for all you wimps who have only had one kid at a time (amateurs!!).
That is all for now. You may resume normal activities.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG, those are darling! I LOVE the sock monkey stuff. The little kid's room is done in sock monkeys and I'd love to have some matching stationary for him.
You know I want to hear about the party.
Post a Comment